See the “Registrations” page for registration instructions, fees & refund policy.
From 31 January 2018 every child 4.5 – 18 years’ old enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 will be eligible for an Active Kids Voucher.
You can now claim your Active Kids $100 Rebate Voucher from Services NSW
To facilitate this rebate the BNFC is absorbing the credit card fee and would appreciate that all players claim their voucher and pay online.
Online PAYMENT is the only option to complete your registration and receive a confirmation email from Football Federation Australia.
Team Allocation/Grading schedule.
Note the following important points:
- Registration and team allocation is based on the AGE the player turns this year, e.g. born in 2012 plays in U6.
- Any players wanting information or help with on-line registration can see our registration team between 10am – 2pm on Saturday 10th February or Sunday 11th February at Kingsgrove Ave Reserve.
- Players will ONLY be ALLOCATED to a team after their registration is completed on the My Football Club (MFC) website and the fees have been paid.
- All players must attend the TEAM ALLOCATION day and time for their age group below.
- A portrait photo (passport style) MUST be uploaded during the registration process for new players.
- Any player registering as All Age “Student”, MUST provide copy of their student card.
Team allocation day and information
Location – Kingsgrove Ave Reserve, Kingsgrove Ave, Bexley North.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your session for check-in.
- All players MUST be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- All players MUST be wearing football boots and shin pads.
- Any new players MUST bring along proof of ID (i.e. Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License)