We are looking for girls to fill our U13G teams.
Please contact the girl’s football coordinator for information;
Greg Gregoriou – 0407 458 274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sydney Youth Cup is Sydney’s largest youth football tournament. It is open to boys and girls, and for players aged U8 to U18.
See the attached document for information. The registration fee will NOT be subsidized by the BNFC.
The Annual General Meeting for 2016 will be held on Monday 21th March 2016, 7.30pm at the Bexley North Hotel. As a player or parent you are a member and entitled to participate.
- Welcome & 2015 season review
- Treasurer’s report
- Registrar’s report
- Election of 2016 BNFC committee
- General business
- Close meeting
All Committee members stand down at the AGM and all positions are available for re-election. We encourage new blood to join the committee and assist in running the club for 2016. Please consider volunteering for one of the committee roles.
Please contact the BNFC Secretary if you have any question about the AGM.
Please see the “Registrations” page for instructions, fees & refund policy.
Please note the following important points:
- Players will ONLY be graded after their registration is completed on MFC and fees have been paid.
- A portrait photo (passport style) MUST be uploaded during the registration process for new players.
- Any player registering as All Age – Student, MUST provide copy of their student card.
Player Grading Days and Information
Location – Home ground Kingsgrove Ave Reserve, Kingsgrove Ave, Bexley North.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your grading session for check-in.
- All players MUST be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- All players MUST be wearing football boots and shin pads.
- All new players MUST bring along proof of ID (ie: Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License)
Each year the club presents a Perpetual award in the following categories.
– Perry Taylor Comp Team – Encouragement Award – Barry Steele Best Performing comp team – The Edgerton Trophy – Presented to Members for outstanding contributions – John Tripodi – Most improved non comp team – Brian Findlay Non Comp Team – Encouragement Award
Submissions are open for nominations. Please provide an email to email@example.com with the title being the Award you are nominating the team or individual for. Please include your story as to why this team or individual should be considered.
Nominations close September 1st 2015
SPECIAL AWARDS Coaches and Managers. If you have not yet submitted the two player names for non comp and the 3 player names for comp teams yet remember Deadline is end of August. Any team not making submissions before deadline will not have any special awards issued. See previous note sent for details:https://bexleynorthfc.teamapp.com/articles/375401-special-awards