Competition Secretary update on the 2015 season draw and finals series. At this stage of the season it is anticipated that all rounds will be played for Saturday grades, further washed out days will result in future double header weekends and cancellation of rounds. The following three (3) rounds have been cancelled for all senior Sunday grades due to wet weather.
- O45 – Rounds 3, 10 & 13
- O35A/B – Rounds 16 to 18
- O35C – Rounds 16 to 18
- O35D – Rounds 3, 10 & 13
- PW/AAW – Rounds 17 & 18
- AAWB – Rounds 16 to 18
- AAWC – Rounds 16 to 18
- AAWD – Rounds 3, 10 & 13
Proposed dates for 2015 Finals Series Click below link
Please find attached the draw for this years Gala day.
With 25 teams attending it will be the biggest ever held by the club.
Although it is the under 9’s playing you are all invited to join us for a great day out
Carss Park Football Club extends an invitation to your club to participate in our 2015 U9’s GALA DAY to be held on Sunday 2ND August 2015 at Parkside Reserve, Parkside Drive, Kogarah Bay.
In case of wet weather Sunday 16th August 2015 will be the reserve date.
Information pack and application form are available for download here.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Con Sotiralis on 0421 439 470 alternatively by email email@example.com
Rockdale, Hurstville and Kogarah council have all grounds closed for the weekend.
The club’s Team Photo Day will be held this weekend (30/31st May) at the home ground.
Please note that following important points:
- All teams to be ready 10 mins before their scheduled time.
- With over 55 teams taking photos, the photographer CAN NOT wait for latecomers. Please make every attempt to be there on time.
- All teams to have their team envelope containing the player order forms AND the correct money.
- THE CANTEEN WILL NOT BE ISSUEING CHANGE FOR ANYONE.
- Personal cheques will be accepted. If they bounce, you must pay any fees incurred else will not receive your photos.
Could 1-2 parents (preferably not the coaches/managers) from the below teams please present themselves to the canteen for BBQ duty for approx. 15-20 minutes at your allotted time? For most of the teams this will be the only time that you will be at home ground this season for games, so please make every effort as we all volunteer our time to make this club a success.
LED & COACHED BY JOE HOLT & ANTHONY HARB of World Class Football Joe’s back from European training bringing some of the latest techniques home
- DATES: 9 & 10 JULY: TIME: 11-1PM
- COST: $125 (please ask for your BNFC Discount) + $100 SIBLING
- AGE: 6+ – Players are trained in age and skill specific groups
- VENUE: KINGSGROVE AVENUE RESERVE
- Joseph Holt – P: 0422 409 335 / 0411 967 917
- Anthony Harb – P:0408 886 818
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
See attachment for more details WCF_WorldClassCoaching_Sydney_A5_V5
The SGFA Grassroots EXPO scheduled for Monday 25th May 2015 at Peakhurst Park has been postponed. A new date will be confirmed shortly.