150326 - Please click here to download
Please no ladder work or other intense exercises wearing out the same spot. If you see a place that is worn please move off
NOTICE OF AGM/RTO Meeting – AGM and next RTO meeting on March 30th @ Bexley North Hotel. 7.30pm.
Please all attend as this is your meeting. THIS IS NOT JUST FOR RTO’s. A number of Committee roles will be vacated and the club needs new blood to step into roles. To make things easier on everyone we plan on expanding the committee. In red below are the new roles created. Please consider volunteering your time for your kids and the clubs future.
All Committee positions are open and we encourage you all to consider a position within the committee. We look forward to seeing you all there.
|Vice President||SGFA Delegate|
|Registrar (non-Comp)||Registrar’s role to be broken into 3 alleviating the pressure on one person|
|Football Coordinator (Boys Comp teams)|
|Football Coordinator (Girls Comp teams)|
|Football Coordinator (9-11′s)||This was previously one role. Now to be split|
|Football Coordinator (6-8′s)|
|Member Protection Officer (MPIO)|
|Assistant Gear Steward|
“It’s Back…..Bigger and Better Than Ever.”
Information on our April 2015 SGFA “Holiday Football SUPER CLINIC” is attached.
With only 4 weeks until left until the end of the school term, it’s time you started planning for “Football Training & Fun”.
Program Director, Aytek Genc (Ex-Socceroo), will be on hand over the 2 weeks to coach as well as oversee all the Football activities.
Enrol and pay before March 24 to go into the draw to win a night for 2 staying at Kooindah Waters, Wyong NSW.
Any questions, please feel free to email Zoran Naumovski (SGFA Football Operations Manager): email@example.com
Please find attached the 2015 training schedule. Many of you have not advised training times. Please use the available time slots as guides and advise ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Slots will be filled on a first in basis
Please stick to your allocated sections on the field.
Training-Schedule_2015_2.4 - Updated 8.30 pm 15/3/15
The Annual General Meeting for 2015 will be held on Monday March 30th 2015, 7.30pm at the Bexley North Hotel. As a player or parent you are a member and entitled to participate.
We will advise on all aspects of the club including finances, player numbers and future plans.
All Committee members stand down at the AGM and all positions are available for reelection. We encourage new blood to join the committee and assist in running the club for 2015. Please consider volunteering for one of the committee roles. You WILL get more satisfaction out of this role than any other you have had in your life.
See you all there
WANTED CADET REFEREES
START YOUR REFEREEING CAREER NOW!
v 12 years of age
v Looking for an interest
v Wanting to earn some pocket money
v Willing to learn and participate as a Referee
CONTACT: Michael 0458 918 979 or Michelle 0424 139 140
DATES: 4th, 6th, 10th, 19th March, 2015
TIME: 7.00PM to 9.30PM COST: $50
WHERE: Kyle Bay Sailing Club
Kyle Pde, Kyle Bay
BNFC will pay associated costs for any of our registered players joining the referee ranks
- Whatever age you turn in 2015 is the age grade you should be playing in.
- However, playing up in a higher age grade is permitted. Playing down in lower age grade is NOT permitted.
- YOU CAN ONLY ATTEND 1 GRADING SESSION – Please attend the grading session for the age group you want to play in.
- If you decide to play up for any matter, you will be assessed against the others turning up to that age grade and be placed in a team.
- If you decide to play up to be with a friend, the two of you will play in the grade of the weaker player.
- THE GRADER’S DECISION IS FINAL- If you turn up to be graded expecting to be in a particular grade (team e.g. the 14A’s), but fail to make that grade, you will be placed in a lower grade.
- ONE FINAL NOTE: Preference will ALWAYS go to the players that are playing in their correct age group. Players that decide to play up will fill whatever vacancies exist within the respective teams. Should no vacancies exist, the younger players will be placed back into their appropriate age group.
Bexley North FC Registrations
Please note the following important points:
- Players will ONLY be graded after registration is completed on MFC and fees have been paid.
- A photo (head and shoulders only) MUST be uploaded during the registration process.
- Any player registering as All Age – Student MUST provide copy of their student card.
Player Grading Days (At Kingsgrove Av. Reserve – Home Ground)
The table below details the dates and times that grading of each age group will be held:
|Start Time||Age Grade|
Saturday 7th Feb
Sunday 8th Feb
|3.30pm||All Age Women|
Saturday 14th Feb
Sunday 15th Feb
|3.00pm||All Ages & U21′s|
Please note the following important points:
- All players MUST be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- All players MUST be wearing football boots and shin pads.
- All new players MUST bring along proof of ID (ie: Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License)
If you require any further information, please contact me on the number below.
Bexley North FC
M: 0427 183 400
Registrations are now open and problems on My Football Club have been sorted. For instructions please go to the “Registrations” page on our website or click here