See the “Registrations” page for instructions, fees & refund policy.
Note the following important points:
- Any NEW players for U6 to U11 wanting information or help with registration can see our registration team between 10am – 2pm on Saturday 4th February or Sunday 5th February at Kingsgrove Ave Reserve.
- Players will ONLY be assigned to a team after their registration is completed on the My Football Club (MFC) website and the fees have been paid.
- All players must attend the TEAM ALLOCATION day and time for their age group.
- A portrait photo (passport style) MUST be uploaded during the registration process for new players.
- Any player registering as All Age – Student, MUST provide copy of their student card.
Team allocation day and information
Location – Kingsgrove Ave Reserve, Kingsgrove Ave, Bexley North.
- Arrive 30 minutes before your session for check-in.
- All players MUST be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- All players MUST be wearing football boots and shin pads.
- All new players MUST bring along proof of ID (ie: Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License)